Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tallying up my life

As 2010 starts a new decade I thought it might be interesting to take a count of my life.

Relatives:
5 grandparents (2 grandfathers and 3 grandmothers)
2 parents, 1 sister and 1 brother
2 spouses
4 brothers-in-law and 5 sisters-in-law
2 children
3 nieces and 8 nephews
1 great-nephew
7 uncles, 9 aunts
14 first cousins,  35 spouses or partners between us
(My aunt Dot always wanted to have a party with all the spouses, partners and ex’s)
To many other relatives, greats, grands, once or twice removed to count

Pets: 8 (6 dogs - 2 Cocker Spaniels, 1 Cairn Terrier, 3 Maltese -  2 cats)
Lady, Buffy, Pfefferneuse, Tribble, Tasha, Madison, Marmalade, Mrs. Dorothy Parker

Schools, colleges or universities:
5 in 2 states  - 1 diploma, 1 degree
Maiden Elementary, Maiden High,  Pfeiffer College, Wake Forest, Syracuse

Jobs : 19 with 12 employers (if you count NCNB/NationsBank/Bank of America as one) - not including wife/mother or the fabulous one I have now

Addresses: 31 in 16 cities, 11 states, 5 countries and 1 cruise ship
Cars: 11 ( including 7 Hondas, 2 Volkswagens, and MG and an RX-7)

Piercings: 7
Tattoos: 0
Haircolors: 5
Surgeries: 13,  including Plastic surgery: 7
Diseases - 5 (non-contagious)

Travel : 46 states ( not Washington, North Dakota, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico)
             8 countries
 
Friends:  Fortunately too many to count all over the world

Any questions?  How  do you tally up?

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I should do one for me...even at 32 I'm sure I've got quite a list! (I've moved 54 times!)~Andrea

    ReplyDelete