Friday, November 2, 2012

NaBloPoMo

Just learned that this is the first day of NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. Blogging just for blogging's sake.

As I have been away from blogging since returning from our travels, I decided to give in to the urge to get back to writing. My fear has been that I have nothing of interest about which to write since I live the same day-to-day existence as everyone else. But, I have realized that interesting things happen to everyone every day and even if nothing interesting happens to me, the process of writing something for others to read can be cleansing,creative, rejuvenating and fun.

So here I go. As the description of my blog states I will be musing about life and all of its twists and turns - with a few meal plans and recipes thrown in for good measure.

I hope you will come along for what promises to be a challenging and hopefully at least somewhat intriguing ride. As the High Priestess of Fun, I hope to bring you some inspiration for making your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment